How can I sell my project quickly?
Promote your project via Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn and try to let others know that your project is on sale at IndieMaker.co.
If you are selling a domain, you can put a splash page up on the domain referring them back to the IndieMaker website.
We also offer a range of promotional services called Power-Ups, which can be accessed from your Selling Dashboard.
- Unlock listing - this enables you to engage with potential buyers via messaging and view, accept and reject offers
- Promote on the home page - your listing appears in the featured section of the home page for the selected duration
- Private listing - your listing will not show up in the marketplace or search results, you must share the link manually
- Verify my listing - an IndieMaker admin will personally verify the authenticity and correctness of your listing
- Feature in the newsletter - your listing will show up in the featured section of the weekly newsletter
- Feature on IndieMaker Twitter account - if the listing is approved, your listing will be tweeted to the IndieMaker Twitter account
- Boost my search ranking - your listing will be prioritized over other listings that match a buyers search criteria for a selected period of time