Here is a quick snapshot of how to sell side-projects, products, domains, social media accounts and micro-businesses on IndieMaker.
IndieMaker accounts allow you to both buy and sell under one account. You must be a registered user with a completed profile and validated email address to buy or sell on the platform.
- Sell a Side-Project
- Sell a Saas Product
- Sell a Social Media Account
- Sell a Domain
- Sell an E-commerce Store
IndieMaker makes adding a listing to the platform very easy while ensuring that prospective buyers have enough information up front. Having a high-quality listing saves time and effort as you don't have to answer questions from multiple buyers individually and potentially receive legitimate offers faster.
Here are some tips on what to include in your listings:
- The listing description should state what it is and present your listing as an attractive opportunity.
- Ensure that you cover what your project, product or business does, what industry or vertical it operates in, what customer base it is designed to serve.
- It's also useful to include what type of buyer it will suite - make mention of potential buyers with specific interests or skills.
- Add financial and performance data - buyers are looking to see data on the number of visitors, downloads, site traffic, revenue and expenses.
- Please ensure that your listing aligns with our content submission guidelines.
- If you have any questions about your listing or would like any assistance, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) as our team are happy to help.
- Unlock listing - this enables you to engage with potential buyers via messaging and view, accept and reject offers
- Promote on the home page - your listing appears in the featured section of the home page for the selected duration
- Private listing - your listing will not show up in the marketplace or search results, you must share the link manually
- Verify my listing - an IndieMaker admin will personally verify the authenticity and correctness of your listing
- Feature in the newsletter - your listing will show up in the featured section of the weekly newsletter
- Feature on IndieMaker Twitter account - if the listing is approved, your listing will be tweeted to the IndieMaker Twitter account
- Boost my search ranking - your listing will be prioritized over other listings that match a buyers search criteria for a selected period of time